Sunday, April 27, 2008

Coming back home to the west coast...

Hey kids, a trip I had planned to Madrid was canceled for next weekend (it's a 3 day weekend the first of May) and things are still light at work, so I'm comin' home! I'm going to be in LA from Wednesday April 30th through Monday May 5th. I'd love to see as many of you as possible. I'm already pretty psyched that I'm going to be able to attend a baby shower and a birthday party that weekend...otherwise my plans are pretty flexible. I'll be staying down in Venice with Mr. O'Connell and plan on getting in a lot of beach time, some serious shopping, and as much Mexican food and sushi as my tummy can hold.

Let me know if you're around!

For now, the best way to get ahold of me when i'm in town will be my email and my (310) vonage number. I'll probably get a pay-as-you-go mobile as soon as i get to town and i'll just forward my vonage calls to that phone. If you have Mr. O's # you can also call him and he has generously offered to be my messenger service.

(p.s. the title of this post is from the song "west coast" by Coconut Records. I highly recommend)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay for you! That sounds like an awesome get-away and I know that you need it. I'll be thinking of you and will be jealous of that Mexican food!