Sunday, May 18, 2008

Home again

Most of you know by now that I got a chance to come back to LA for a few days a couple of weeks ago. It was such a wonderful trip - I got to see so many friends, had great weather and a much-needed refresher in the amazing life I have back home.

Some highlights:
-Dinner with Matt, Melanie and Carrie at my favorite tapas place, The Courtyard
-Lunch with Katey and Jason, where I got to meet their new darling girl Maia
-Another great lunch featuring a few of my fave co-workers and cheese fries
-A super fun baby bowling shower, with yet another cheese fry appearance
-My roomie's birthday party filled with fab friends
-Sunday farmer's market and beach bocce
-An extremely hospitable host at this lovely little Venice B&B (Bed and Beer) I know

Thanks to everyone who included me in their plans and went out of their ways to see me over the weekend. It was really the best visit I could have ever hoped for. Even though I miss you now even more, I wouldn't trade a minute of it.

Here are some pics from the trip...
(if any of you don't want your pics on this blog, just let me know and I'll remove)

No comments: