Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jerky jerk me

I'm a jerky slacker blogger. Sorry. It's been a very busy few weeks - things are picking back up at work, some of my fab friends were in town over a 10 day range around memorial day weekend and then the following weekend I went to Madrid for a quick 48 hour holiday. I have a brand new arrival today but I'll try to blog something exciting next week.
Miss you, dear readers!
xo
In the meantime, I leave you with this choice pic from our trip to the IceBar (exactly what it sounds like)...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Okay, I love the picture, but I'm going to need more ice bar details. Are you actually drinking out of an ice cup? Because it looks like it. If everything there was ice then I think that I definitely have to cross the pond and check it out. As you can tell, I've been away from frigid Dartmouth for enough years to be curious (or, it's just summer in AL--that itself is a good enough reason to be enticed...)
Miss you,
Kristin

Kristin said...

Okay, I've basically come to terms with the fact that you're never going to update this blog again. Now, what am I supposed to do?!?!!?