Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LA itinerary

For those of you who might be interested, here's the rough schedule for my very exciting, but very short, LA visit...
-Wednesday night I'll be staying Venice
-Thursday night we'll be down in Huntington Beach for a little vacay from my vacay
-Friday and Saturday nights back in Venice but roaming around Hollywood, the Valley and Mt. Washington at various times. Friday night Matt got us tickets to see Point Break Live! which I'm super psyched about. Saturday, we've got fabulous BBQs to attendy courtesy of Ms. Ulseth and the amazing Penn/Havel duo, so hopefully I'll see some of you and one of those.

Also - FYI - I had a really awesome Saturday in sunny, fun Toronto, which I will tell you about one day. But I will give you one clue - I did not spend the day in my office.

And in case you were wondering, I'm not too sad about traveling and missing Canada day celebrations tomorrow because: a) I have no BBQ, b) there is a garbage strike right now and it's getting a little smelly around town, c) it's supposed to rain, and d) they've canceled the fireworks displays due to the strike (in addition to garbage, it's also lots of other city employees). Woo hoo - festive.

No comments: