Sunday, August 24, 2008

The sun and the sea...

Just got back from Croatia!!!

I can't recommend the Sail Croatia trips enough - it was an amazing week of sun and gorgeous waters and the most fantastic group of people. There were about 35 of us on board, and I feel so lucky with the group we had. There were about 23 Aussies, 5 Kiwis, 5 Brits, 1 Frenchman and me, the lone American. I went with my co-worker, Tim, and it was really nice to have a buddy on board, although it's definitely the type of trip you could go on by yourself and have an amazing time. We had young married couples, dating couples and singles, all somewhere between 21 and 35.


Here's our gorgeous boat, the Emanuel.

Other than that, I'm not really sure where to begin, so for now, I'll just put up this slideshow of my pics and write more later. I just wish I could have brought you all with me. But if you're considering any kind of trip like this - definitely do it!



Now I still feel like I'm moving a little bit today - haven't quite let go of my sealegs, so it's back to bed for me. (i wasn't seasick exactly but was a little queasy...but it didn't get in the way of an amazing holiday)

No comments: