Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miss & Not so Much

Since I clearly can't be counted on to write regularly and significantly, let alone with photographic evidence, I'm going to try just for the first one.

And so begins my series of Things I Will Miss & Things I Will Not when I leave Londontown...

I will miss walking to work, or at worst, taking a double-decker bus
I will not miss walking through the Hammersmith Bus Station on my way there (not dangerous just ridiculously crowded and chaotic)

I will miss Sundrica's soups
I will not miss M&S mini chicken fillets (at least for the first 3 months)

I will miss ichatting with my work friends
I will not miss fretting that others are ichatting about me (paranoid much?)

I will miss Tuesday Tipple.
I will not miss Wednesday headache.
(Although I really hope that we will bring Tuesday Tipple with us to Toronto)

more to follow...

1 comment:

Squaresville said...

i like it!

I miss you. And SO much!