Friday, November 21, 2008

Official

I have my "official" moving date - I'll be flying to start another new life, in Toronto this time, on January 31st. Should be nice to catch it in the middle of winter - really get the worst of it out of the way.

So if any of you were thinking of visiting London, that's your last call.

As one of my nearest and dearest pointed out, that date could still change a million times. But as of now, they'll have to put me up somewhere if they push it back because I have to give my flat manager 2 months notice next week.

In miss/not news...

I'll miss lunch with my two buddies, especially the one who always checks in with me even when I'm clearly not goin' anywhere.

I will not miss lunch at my desk in my little office.

Don't get me wrong, I think there will be many more desk lunches in the next year and a half, but at least it'll have a different view.

No comments: