Friday, January 18, 2008

The Only Post I Will Ever Write About Work

This isn't a blog about my job. But, since that's what brought me to London, I thought I should give it a quick mention.

Basically, things are going really well. I love getting to edit all day, the movie is going to be fantastic, and I'm working with great people who have been very helpful and welcoming. The hours have been pretty intense so far but I think I'll get my Saturdays back once we make it through the screening in March. Then I'm going to start taking weekend trips like mad all over Europe.

So if you don't want to come to London, but might go somewhere else in Europe, let me know! I could meet up with you for pizza in Venice, tapas in Barcelona, waffles in Brussles....

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ooh, waffles! Now you're talkin'!