Sunday, January 27, 2008

Visiting Hours-Updated 2/16

Hurrah! I have my first confirmed visitor!

(aside from Robyn who sadly, but understandably, had to cancel her trip that was supposed to be last weekend)

Anyway, hurrah!

So I thought it might be helpful to keep a running post about what dates I have visitors booked. A lot of people have mentioned coming out in the spring and I really want you all to come! However since my flat is pretty isty bitsy, it's probably not a good idea for more than one or two people to be here at once unless you're okay with sharing a bed and/or the floor, or don't want to stay at my flat (but you should!).

Any time someone tells me they're coming, I'll just keep adding on to this same post. As I've told most of you, my schedule is going to be pretty bad up through our screening in mid-March, but people are welcome any time. I just can't promise you lots of attention until after the screening. =) I did find out that I get both (Sat & Sun!) days next weekend off so if anyone wants to make a quick trip for the weekend of Feb 2-3...(hint hint)

Dates I have visitors coming to stay:

March 11-17, 2008
March 19-25, 2008

No comments: